"I did not receive any Software CD. Where and How can I get the Software?"
Media Software CD is not included in the package.
- Go to Downloads section for Digital Audio/MP3, select ML638B & click on Get.
- It is pre-loaded on your MP3 device and following the instructions below you can get the necessary software for your ML638B.
Connect your ML638B to your computer with Windows XP or later.
By default your computer will recognize ML638B as GPX MTP Device. (Wait for few seconds to a minute allowing your Windows computer to recognize and install necessary drivers for the device for first time as MTP Device.)
Press the POWER button from top of your ML638B, to change it to USB mode connection. You will also see USB on the screen of ML638B. (Wait for few seconds to a minute allowing your Windows computer to recognize and install necessary drivers for the device for first time as USB device.)
ML638B will now mount 2 drives, one as Tools (as CD-Drive) and second as Removable Disk (Drive) – under My Computer on your Windows Desktop.
Double click & open Tools, and run Setup.exe to start installing Video Conversion Software tool.
Select defaults options and finish the installation by clicking on Close or Finish.
If asked, click on Continue Anyway on Windows XP or Install this driver software anyway on Windows Vista.
- You can convert and transfer VIDEO to your ML638B using AMV Converter (installed using instructions above) – in USB mode only.
- You can transfer AUDIO files using Windows Media Player (pre-installed with your Windows) – in MTP Device mode only.
- You can transfer PICTURES using Media Manager (installed using instructions above) – in USB mode only.