How do I scan the channels for this television?
- Turn on TV
- Press the TV/AV button and select TV
- Press Auto/Enter button and select Yes to auto scan
- Select Air for antenna and CATV if connected to cable service
- Press Auto/Enter to start scan
What if I am unable to receive broadcast reception?
The small portable antenna provided is capable of rages of up to 20 miles, as long as tall buildings, trees, and other obstacles are not blocking these signals. Any ATSC signal over 20 miles will become increasingly more difficult to tune the further you are from broadcast locations and direction. A larger more powerful antenna will be needed for signals that exceed the 20 mile range. If using this TV indoors it is recommended that this TV be hooked up to a roof mount antenna or cable system for best reception.
The following website will help determine the correct size and direction to point your antenna.
- If antenna is used indoors, use in a room with a window
- "AIR" setting must be used when using an external antenna
- Full extension of antenna is recommended
- Rescan individual channels by inputting the "RF" channel with the remote control