Availability: Out of Stock
- 9" TFT TV with Built-In DVD Player
- Built-In Analog & Digital Tuners
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Resolution: 640(H)x234(V)
- Contrast: 500:1
- Brightness: 220 nits
- Multi-Language OSD: On-Screen Display in English, French & Spanish
- Thin Profile, Portable with Detachable Mounting Bracket
- DVD/CD Player
- Plays DVD, DVD±R/RW, JPEG Picture Discs
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R/RW Discs
- MP3 Playback
- Playback through SD/MMC/MS Expansion Memory Card Slot
- Playback through USB Jack using a thumb drive
- A/V Output Jack, 3.5mm type
- Stereo Headphone Jack
- RF Input Jack for Antenna, Digital 75 Ohm Coaxial Jack
- USB Jack for Thumb Drives
- Built-In Speakers
- Full-Featured Remote Control
- Mute Function
- Uses 'CR2025' Button Cell Battery, battery included
- AC: AC/DC Adaptor, Dual Voltage 100-240V/50-60Hz
- DC: 12V DC Car Adaptor
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery, up to 2 Hrs of play time
- AC/DC Adaptor, UL Listed
- 12V DC Car Adaptor
- A/V Cable. 3.5mm male to 3 x RCA male (Video, Audio L&R)
- Remote Control, Remote Battery included
- RF Antenna, wire type
- Detachable Car Seat Bracket and Strap
How do I scan the channels for this television?
- While the unit is in TV mode press the MENU button
- Press the SOURCE button, switch to TV mode, and press the ENTER button.
- Press the MENU button on the TV with DVD player to access the television menu.
- Press the VOLUME buttons on the TV with DVD player to navigate to the magnifying glass icon.
- Press the CHANNEL - button to highlight “AUTO SCAN”.
- Press the ENTER button.
What if I am unable to receive broadcast reception?
The small portable antenna provided is capable of rages of up to 20 miles, as long as tall buildings, trees, and other obstacles are not blocking these signals. Any ATSC signal over 20 miles will become increasingly more difficult to tune the further you are from broadcast locations and direction. A larger more powerful antenna will be needed for signals that exceed the 20 mile range. If using this TV indoors it is recommended that this TV be hooked up to a roof mount antenna or cable system for best reception.
The following website will help determine the correct size and direction to point your antenna.
- If antenna is used indoors, use in a room with a window
- "AIR" setting must be used when using an external antenna
- Full extension of antenna is recommended
- Rescan individual channels by inputting the "RF" channel with the remote control
I am unable to find the files on my SD card/USB drive that connect to this TV, how can I access them?
- Press the SOURCE button, switch to DVD mode and press the ENTER button.
- While the SD card/USB drive is connected to the TV, press the DISC/USB/SD button to access the media menu.
- Press the CHANNEL – button to go to media and then press either CHANNEL to highlight the desired media, USB or SD card then press ENTER
What kind of files will the SD/USB card reader support?
SD/USB reader will support MP3 and JPEG files.