9" LCD display / NTSC/ATSC tuner
DVD player: DVD, DVD-/+R/RW
CD player: CD, CD-R/RW
JPEG CD / MP3 CD
Electronic program guide
Built-in rechargeable battery (battery life up to 2 hours)
Resolution: 480 x 234 / Aspect ratio: 4:3, 16:9
Supporting incoming resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i
Stereo audio output
SD memory card expansion slot
USB thumb drive connection
Stereo headphone jack
Supports multiple languages and language subtitles
Timer / Sleep timer
- AC/DC Power adapter
- 12V DC car adapter
- One set of stereo earbuds
- 3.5mm to RCA audio/video cable
- Remote control
- External TV antenna
- Removable stand
Can I play videos from my USB drive?
No, the USB drive is for MP3 and JPEG files.
How do I scan the channels for this television?
Press the scan button on the front panel of the television.
I have my television connected to a cable service but I am not receiving all of my channels. How can I get all of my channels?
This problem occurs when the television is not set to the cable setting which limits the amount of channels being received.
- After you have connected the television to a power source and an antenna or cable source, press the Power Button to turn the TV on.
- Press the Source Button to switch to TV Mode.
- Press the Menu Button to access the televisions preferences and setup menu.
- Press the TV Navigation Buttons (◄/►) to select the Channel preferences.
- Adjust the Air/Cable setting to cable if you have hooked up a cable or satellite receiver.
- Press the TV Navigation Buttons (▲/▼) to select Auto Scan and press the Enter Button twice to start the Auto Scan.
How can I improve the signal strength of my television?
Adjust the position of the included antenna to improve the signal strength. The use of www.antennaweb.org or http://www.fcc.gov/mb/engineering/maps/ will help you adjust your antenna for the best possible signal.