Home music system with 2 channel stereo sound
Top-load CD player plays CD, CD-R/RW
Disc playback: repeat, program
AM/FM radio (DLL)
Built-in FM wire antenna / built-in AM antenna
DBBS: Dynamic Bass Boost System
Inputs: 3.5mm audio video input, 3.5mm audio input
Detachable stereo speakers
Remote with CD controls
0.7" negative LCD display with blue backlight
Digital clock with single alarm
Wake to iPod, CD, radio, or alarm
AC Power: built-in AC power cable
Battery backup: requires 2 "AA" size batteries (not included)
Remote control: requires 2 "AAA" size batteries (not included)
How do I set the Clock?
How do I set the Alarm?
- Press the power button to turn the system ON
- Press and Hold the Time button
- While holding the Time button, press the Hour and Min buttons to adjust
- Release the Time button to set clock
- Press the POWER button to turn
the system off.
- Press and hold the AL SET button.
- While holding the AL SET button,
press the HOUR and MIN buttons
to set the time.
- Release the AL SET button to finish
setting the alarm time.
- Press the AL OFF/ON button to
activate or deactivate the alarm.
- Press the MUSIC/BUZZER button
to switch between music or buzzer.
- When set to MUSIC, press the CD/
RADIO button to switch between waking to CD or radio.
- When the set alarm time is
reached, the music system will
power on and alert you using the