9" TFT LCD display portable DVD player
Swivel screen folds flat into a tablet (see model PD901B)
Supports: DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, JPEG-CD, MP3 CD discs
NTSC video system
Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 640 x 234 native resolution
Multi-language on-screen display
Disc playback: repeat, program
USB port: supports JPEG, MP3
SD memory card reader: supports JPEG, MP3
3.5mm audio/video output
3.5mm audio/video input
Stereo headphone jack
Digital volume control
Full function remote control
DC power input: requires AC/DC adapter (included) or 12V car power adapter (included)
DC battery power: built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery
Battery life: 4 hours
12V DC car adapter
Remote control: requires 2 "AAA" size batteries (included)
One set of stereo earbuds
3.5mm to RCA audio adapter
How do I access my SD card or USB Thumb Drive using this DVD player?
How long will the DVD player play on a single battery charge
- First, power on your unit. Insert an MS, MMC, or SD card into the memory card expansion slot on the back of the portable DVD player.
- Press the DVD/USB/SD button on the unit.
- Press the SKIP >> buttons on the remote or on the unit to select MEDIA.
- Press the ENTER button on the remote or the Play/Pause Button >ll on the DVD player to select your SD Card or Thumb Drive.
- Press the ENTER button or PLAY/PAUSE Button to begin playing your external device.
- Use the SKIP /SEARCH buttons to navigate through files and folders on the loaded memory card or USB Thumb Drive. SD and USB inputs support MP3 playback, and will not play video files.
On average about 4 hours of play, speaker volume and display settings will effect the duration.