“How do I transfer my music to my device?”
This device is capable of playing MP3 and WMA (without DRM) files. To load files requires a computer with a USB connection and the minimum requirements of Windows XP .
- Connect the player to the USB cable provided in packaging, and then connect the other end to your computers USB port.
- Once connection has been made between the device and your computer, a "GPX" drive will appear in the computer directory.
- Double click on the GPX drive
- Drag and drop your MP3 files and folders into the Music or playlist folders
“Why won’t my music files play?”
This media player will support the following types of audio files: MP3, WMA, and WAV. If your device will not play the music file selected or reads “unknown format” please check the music file for music rights or DRM. DRM (Digital Right Management) is commonly used on WMA files downloaded from music services or audio CD’s to secure and copy protect content. If the file does contain any form of DRM it will be unplayable with this device. To check your files for DRM:
- Select file and right click
- Scroll down to properties
- Click Media Usage Rights tab
If this file any information other than “this file is not protected” listed, it has some form of DRM and will not play.
“How do I load videos onto this media device?”
- Connect the media player to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Connect the other end to the USB port of your computer.
- Once connection has been made between the player and your computer, the video converter software will open a new window and drive ( Auto-play will need to be enabled).
- Click the .exe file if autoplay is active on your machine, or select the newly created drive, scroll down to the .exe file
- Select the file location of the desired video and adjust the output location for the converted video
- Select run time of converted video
Click on the help box inside the video converter tool for additional instruction
Windows 7 users it is very important to select the destination for the converted video output file before video conversion begins.
To select an output folder:
1. Move you cursor over to the Output Directory Tab located directly to the Right of "Output File", then select.
2. Once selected a Browser will open allowing you to select a location for the converted video file to be stored, we recommend your computer Desktop for ease of use.
3. After the video conversion has completed, you can locate the converted video from the directory you selected in Step 2.
These files can then be dragged and dropped into your MP4 player directory.What type of video files can I convert?
The following files are compatible with the video converter: AVI(*.avi), WMV(*.wmv, *.asf), MPEG1(*.mpg), QuickTime(*.mov, *.qt), MPEG2(*.vob), RealMedia(*.rm, *.rmvb,…), MPEG4, 3GP(*.3gp)