“How do I transfer my music to my ML451?”
The ML451 is capable of playing MP3 and WMA (without DRM) files. To
load files onto a ML451 requires a computer with a USB connection and
the minimum requirements of Windows XP
- Connect the ML451 to the USB cable provided in packaging, and then connect the other end to your computers USB port.
connection has been made between the ML451 and your computer, a "GPX" drive will appear in the computer directory.
- Double click on the GPX drive
- Drag and drop your MP3 files and folders into the Music or playlist folders
“Why won’t my music files play?”
The ML451 will support the following types of audio files: MP3, WMA, and WAV. If
your ML451 will not play the music file selected or reads “unknown
format” please check the music file for music rights or DRM. DRM
(Digital Right Management) is commonly used on WMA files downloaded
from music services or audio CD’s to secure and copy protect content. If
the file does contain any form of DRM it will be unplayable with this
device. To check your files for DRM:
- Select file and right click
- Scroll down to properties
- Click Media Usage Rights tab
If this file any information other than “this file is not protected” listed, it has some form of DRM and will not play.
“How do I load videos onto the ML451?”
- Connect the ML451 to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Connect the other end to the USB port of your computer.
- Once connection has been made between the ML651 and your computer, the video converter software will open a new window.
- Click the INPUT VIDEO tab, and select video file from your computer and click open.
- At this time you can adjust the output settings by clicking the advanced settings tab.
- After setting adjustment is completed, click START CONVERSION. Please click the HELP tab for further information.
video converter will convert selected file and place converted files
into a default folder C:\MTV_OUTPUT. The output folder can be changed
by clicking OUTPUT VIDEO tab, and selecting a new destination for these
- After converted files have been located in the C:\MTV_OUTPUT folder, open the “MY COMPUTER” section.
the GPX device drive, and open it (double click). Once this drive is
open you can drag the converted files from C:\MTV_OUTPUT into this
drive, or copy and paste file from C:\MTV_OUTPUT to the GPX device
- You do not need to place these converted MTV files into folders, the player will located them without a folder.
- Once you have loaded all of your files into your device, simple disconnect player.
Windows 7 users it is very important to select the destination for the converted video output file before video conversion begins.
To select an output folder:
1. Move you cursor over to the Output Directory Tab located directly to the Right of "Output File", then select.
2. Once selected a Browser will open allowing you to select a location for the converted video file to be stored, we recommend your computer Desktop for ease of use.
3. After the video conversion has completed, you can locate the converted video from the directory you selected in Step 2.
These files can then be dragged and dropped into your MP4 player directory.
What type of video files can I convert?
The following files are compatible with the video converter:
AVI(*.avi), WMV(*.wmv, *.asf), MPEG1(*.mpg), QuickTime(*.mov, *.qt), MPEG2(*.vob), RealMedia(*.rm, *.rmvb,…), MPEG4, 3GP(*.3gp)