MP3/WMA (non-DRM) digital audio player with 2GB* installed flash memory
Digital volume control
Mini-USB port, 2.0 high speed
Stereo headphone jack
DC battery power: built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery
Battery life: ~6 hours
System requirements: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows vista, Windows 7
Includes: USB cable, one set of stereo earbuds
* The amount of memory your OS reports may vary from the stated memory of this device.
“How do I transfer my music to my device?”
This device is capable of playing MP3 and WMA (without DRM) files. To load files requires a computer with a USB connection and the minimum requirements of Windows XP
- Connect the MP3 player to the USB cable provided in packaging, and then connect the other end to your computers USB port.
- Once connection has been made between the player and your computer, a "GPX" drive will appear in the computer directory.
- Double click on the GPX drive
- Drag and drop your MP3 files and folders into the Music or playlist folders
“Why won’t my music files play?”
This device will support the following types of audio files: MP3, WMA, and WAV. If your MP3 player will not play the selected music file or reads “unknown format” please check the music file for music rights or DRM. DRM (Digital Right Management) is commonly used on WMA files downloaded from music services or audio CD’s to secure and copy protect content. If the file does contain any form of DRM it will be unplayable with this device. To check your files for DRM:
- Select file and right click
- Scroll down to properties
- Click Media Usage Rights tab
If this file any information other than “this file is not protected” listed, it has some form of DRM and will not play.