Digital audio player with 4GB* installed flash memory
Digital audio: MP3, WMA
System requirements: Windows XP, Windows vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS under USB mode
Digital volume control
Mini USB port, 2.0 high speed
Stereo headphone jack
DC battery power: built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
Battery life: ~ 4.5 hours audio
Includes: mini-USB to USB cable, and one set of stereo earbuds
* The amount of memory your OS reports may vary from the stated memory of this device
How Do I charge the battery this MP3 player?
This player has a rechargeable battery circuit installed. Connect from the player to your computer's USB port using the provided USB cable. Once the USB cable is connected from your computer to player a RED status indicator will illuminate near the ON/OFF switch. When the status indicator illuminated blue the battery is fully charged.
How Do I load music onto this device?
Connect the player using the provided USB cable to your computer
- Once connected the computer will automatically recognize the player as an external drive (ie. memory cord, thumb drive)
- Drag a drop MP3 and WMA (NON-DRM) into the GPX drive. Please note: iTunes files are not MP3 or WMA files and will not play with this device. Check the properties of the files before you transfer.
- After files have been loaded into this unit, right-click on the drive and select "Eject" to safely remove the player from the computer USB port
I have loaded files into this player but they will not play?
- Check your files again, and make sure they are in fact a MP3 or WMA in a Non-DRM format (What is DRM)
- iTunes files are not compatible with this player, please do not install
- confirm you have not transfer any other file types with your music folder
The blue light is flashing, what does that mean?
The player is currently paused, press the play button.