How do I add music and video to this player?
- Connect MT962B to your computer using the included USB cable
- Once connected the tap on the "Power and Data" setting on screen
- Tap on the Power & Data icon of the MT962B
- The computer will create an external drive labeled GPX
- Select Open folder to view files
- The internal folders of the GPX player will be displayed here. Each media type is organized into a file folder. These are the locations you will transfer your media from your computer to these organized folders.
- You can drag and drop your media content from your computer into these folders or copy and paste.
- Once you have completed file transfer, right click on the drive and select EJECT to safely disconnect the MT962B from your computer.
What files types will the MT962B support?
Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, ASF, OGG, APE, FLAC, AAC (Non-DRM) Video: AVI (XVID), WMV, H.264, HP, FLV, RM/RMVB
Can I sync this player with iTunes?
No, iTunes will not recognize this player. iTunes and the files stored are designed to work specifically with Apple products.
How do I delete files without a computer connected?
The MT962B has a file browser icon (App screen section of the IB). Use
the file browser to locate the folders containing the data you wish to delete.
Use the "select key" or "select all key" at the bottom of the display to
select what you wish deleted. Once files or folders are selected tap on the delete key
(trash can) to delete . The file browser
can be used to remove songs, text, movie, and pictures from memory without connecting to a computer.
I copied music onto the MT962B, but it will not play, why?
You transferred music files that this player does not support, please confirm your files are not AAC (iTunes files) in the properties of the music.
Can I expand the memory of this player?
Yes, this player will support a micro SD card up to 32 GB of expandable memory. This card must be formatted FAT32 before use.