"How do I power ON the device?"
- Locate the Power switch on the side of the device
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds
The native resolution of this media players screen is 240x320. The bigger the photo resolution the longer it will take the player to load. Reducing the photo image resolution before upload will ensure faster photo replay.
“How do I transfer my music to my device?”
This device is capable of playing MP3 and WMA (without DRM) files. To load files requires a computer with a USB connection and the minimum requirements of Windows XP .
- Connect the player to the USB cable provided in packaging, and then connect the other end to your computers USB port.
- Once connection has been made between the device and your computer, a "GPX" drive will appear in the computer directory.
- Double click on the GPX drive
- Drag and drop your MP3 files and folders into the Music or playlist folders
*Note: Do not use music files from your iTunes folder as they are not the correct format for this player and will not play. "I have loaded Music files but I cannot see them?"
- Tap on the Browser button
- Tap and hold on Main to view files stored on the internal memory of the player
- Double tap a song file to ensure it plays
Note: The Card Dir is for the SD card drive
“Why won’t my music files play?”
This media player will support the following types of audio files: MP3, WMA, and WAV. If your device will not play the music file selected or reads “unknown format” please check the music file for music rights or DRM. DRM (Digital Right Management) is commonly used on WMA files downloaded from music services or audio CD’s to secure and copy protect content. If the file does contain any form of DRM it will be unplayable with this device. To check your files for DRM:
- Select file and right click
- Scroll down to properties
- Click Media Usage Rights tab
If the file has any information other than “this file is not protected” listed, it has some form of DRM and will not play."Can I expand the storage memory?"
Yes the player will except a micro SD card up to 64GB.
“How do I load videos onto this media device?”
Click on the help box inside the video converter tool for additional instruction
- Connect the media player to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Connect the other end to the USB port of your computer.
- Once connection has been made between the player and your computer, the video converter software will open a new window and drive ( Auto-play will need to be enabled).
- Click the .exe file if autoplay is active on your machine, or select the newly created drive, scroll down to the .exe file
- Select the file location of the desired video and adjust the output location for the converted video
- Select run time of converted video